Friday, October 10, 2008

Members: Annoying messages coming to you?

Hey there for you folks who are signed into the site as joined, are you getting some annoying messages / repeating, from the egroup or website?

I was editing the egroup pages to set a link to the main page on each one of those pages, also I posted a short bit or not much on a couple of posts. When I finished, it gave a prompt for me to either skip a generic message or to send a message to the members telling them about the post or change to the page.

It's the first time I've really noticed that.

If you've been receiving emails directly from the egroup or website, that are not of a direct nature, or appear to be generic and repeating, please let me know. I will be on the look out for a way to disengage that annoying setting if it's possible. It's not an option I would intentionally send out on every single post or change to the site or egroup.

No comments: