Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Placing photos in the blog

Ok, I just took the last blog off because I was trying to remove a couple of the graphics I added and they don't have a way to remove them, or at least I haven't found a way. So it's in draft form until I figure that out. The problem is, I need to blur the faces on a few of them unless I have permission to publish them. I'll work on that another time.

Apparently there is some studying about how to place photos into the blog, as they were supposed to be put in at the text where I mention the Las Cruces Pagan Pride Day. Or at least that's what I thought.

Those are photos taken of our Enchanted Desert Protogrove, ADF's information booth.

All that to say, I was trying to place the photos of last years PPD on a particular spot within the context of that last blog, but they just situated whereever they chose.

I have had wonderful contact with several other wonderful individuals, however, who have very enriching and supportive and creative attitudes.

Ritual is very enriching these days. The rains continue in a nice flow from time-to-time and with these things, I thank Brigit, Lugh, Taranis and Cernunnos.

My days off are at an end for this week, so getting this done will now move back to the mode of in pinches and snaps of time.

Studying is actually the priority (next Sunday at the meetNgreet & DP) and preparing for the next High Day: Samhain (31 October, 2008), then our 5th founding day anniversary of the Protogrove (13 November, 2008)!


No comments: